The weekly Horniman Market is open with a smaller group of traders than usual, to provide food items including fresh fruit, vegetables, cheese, bread and meat.
Market stalls will be positioned outdoors at a safe distance from each other to ensure we can maintain a two metre social distance for all customers and traders.
Strict and enhanced hygiene measures are in place with all traders. We also ask that you sanitise your hands at each available stall and only touch produce you intend on buying.
The Market will be accepting card payments only.
Stallholders (note, not all stallholders attend every week)
- Brockman’s Organic Fruit and Veg Farm – organic fruit and veg
- Heritage Cheese – locally sourced artisan cheese
- Aston Bakery – organic artisan bread
- Picks Organic Farm – certified organic and high welfare meat, eggs
- Route 66 Burritos – Californian style burritos
- Feel Full Falafel – freshly made falafel, salad & wraps
- Yellow Sunshine – freshly marinated olives, baklava and turkish delight (weeks 3 & 4)
- Nuts4Honey – organic honey
- The Wine Scouts – natural wine from small producers (weeks 1 & 3)
- Dunstan’s Recipes – chilli sauces and spiced salts (weeks 1 & 3)
- Food and Forest – quality nut supplies (weeks 1 & 3)
- Comfort & Joy – scotch eggs, sausage & veg rolls, salads & boxed meals
- Seriously Italian – fresh egg pasta, ravioli, lasagne, pesto, gnocchi and pasta al forno, mostly organic (weeks 1, 3 and 5)
- Perinelli Salami – free range Italian-style salami and charcuterie made in SE London
- Maggio’s Confectionery – high quality sugared almonds and liquorice confectionery
- The Culinary Herb Co – (weeks 2 and 4 until end of July)