Find out the principles behind successful composting to perfect your own composting process, and benefit your garden and the environment.
Home composting has always been a no brainer. Not only does it save waste from having to be transported away, it turns it into a great free product that benefits the environment, your soil, your garden, and everything you grow.
This workshop is ideal if you’re keen to get started with composting, or get a better idea of how it all work. You will find out how the composting process works, and explore the various influencing factors to be aware of to gain a better degree of control and confidence in your composting.
What will we cover?
- The benefits of home composting
- The composting process
- Composting bin types and methods
- Using your compost in the garden
- Common composting questions
On the day
- We recommend this workshop for adults and children 12+
- Please wear clothes that you don’t mind getting a little dirty, and comfortable shoes
- Arrive five minutes before the session starts
- Meet at the water fountain on the avenue
Supported by Lewisham Council.