In this family-friendly exhibition, some of the largest beasts to ever walk the earth have been recreated in miniature form by artist Warren Elsmore and his team.
Incredible models include the raptor-like Masiakasaurus, a life-sized flying pterosaur, the swamp-dwelling, crocodile-like Sarcosuchus, and a new Polacanthus model on display for the first time.
The exhibition also features rarely seen specimens from the Horniman’s stores, and a range of hands-on activities for children to enjoy including build your own dinosaur and digging for fossils.
Tickets for Brick Dinos
- Visitors must have tickets for admission to Brick Dinos – we recommend booking in advance to avoid disappointment. Members and Benefactors must log in to your account to access free tickets online, or present your membership card to be scanned upon entry.
- Please book a ticket for every member of your party. Discounts for family group bookings will automatically be applied to your basket. A family of 4 ticket is for up to two adults, and a Family of 3 ticket is one adult. Child tickets are for those aged 3-16 years. Children aged under 3s are free.
- Tickets are for single entry only.
- Gift Aid prices include an additional voluntary donation of at least 10% to help support the Horniman.
- We have lots more information to help you plan your visit to the Horniman.
Planning your visit
Get help planning your visit or have a look at our advice below:
- We recommend booking tickets in advance online to bypass the ticket desk, then print out or download your booking confirmation to your mobile device. The exhibition entrance is on Gallery Square on the Lower Ground level.
- If you have the choice, please travel light and leave your buggy or scooter at home.
- Our delicious Café will be open as usual, and usually busy around lunchtime (and all morning in school holidays). There are also places to eat packed lunches in the Gardens. Please refrain from eating and drinking inside the Museum – this is not permitted as it encourages pests and endangers our collection.
- If there’s anything we can help with, in advance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Identify our friendly visitor teams by their yellow lanyards. We will do our best to make sure you have a great time and we are doing everything we can to keep you safe. Thank you for being kind and patient at this time.
Brick Dinos is a touring exhibition from Warren Elsmore. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, and the Brick and Knob configurations are trademarks of the LEGO Group of Companies. © 2023 The LEGO Group. Brick Dinos is not sponsored, endorsed or otherwise supported by The LEGO Group.